EVENTS MANAGER (Part-Time)
The Bowral Blacks Rugby Club has new expanded facilities which offer the potential to host
social occasions, corporate workshops etc for families, businesses and community
organisations from the Southern Highlands and beyond.
The Club is seeking an outstanding person with a suitable blend of skills, experience and
initiative to realise this potential for the benefits of the Club and community.
- Promote and develop use of the Club’s facilities for commercial and community benefits.
- Develop a strong positive reputation for the quality of the Club’s facilities and events management.
- Co-ordinate communications with Club members, sponsors and broader community on the Club’s
facilities and activities.
- Prior experience at successfully promoting and delivering diverse events/venues.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute plans and budgets to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Ideally prior experience of using websites and social media to generate usage of facilities/services.
- An energetic self-starter who works well with others.
This is a part-time position which can be performed on a contracted basis for an agreed weekly fee.
Apply by email to email@example.com. and PO BOX 1854 Bowral Including cover letter
and your CV.
Closing Date Monday March 8th