There has been some mud damage to Eridge Park due to the NSW Country Championships which is currently being resolved, and the ground is currently closed. Please be aware there will be some changes to accomodate us in the coming weeks for training and games, so thank you in advance for your patience.
Our round for May 10 will now be played at University of Wollongong as per the times below, Uni Oval 1:
- Under 7s: Uni v Bowral 9.00 am (2 x 15 mins)
- Under 9s: Uni v Bowral 9.00 am (2 x 20 mins)
- Under 8s: Uni v Bowral 9.50 am (2 x 15 mins)
- Under 10s: Uni v Bowral 10.30 am (2 x 20 mins)
- Under 11s: Uni v Bowral 11.20 am (2 x 20 mins)
- Under 13As Uni v Bowral 12.10 pm (2 x 25 mins)
- Under 15s: Uni v Bowral 1.10 pm (2 x 30 mins)
- Under 17s: Uni v Bowral 2.20 pm (2 x 35 mins)
Originally we were scheduled to play at home, however this round will be swapped and we will play Uni at home later in the season.
Also note, training will be moved to Moss Vale Showground under lights from this Friday. Due to ground size, could we ask for u7/8/9 to start their training at 4pm and finish at 5pm, u10-13s start at 5.00 – 6.20, u15s/u17s, 5.30-6.45pm and work to stay out of each others way as we feel there is a smaller area than we are used to.
Shorts and Socks only will be available from Nick Combes’ van from 3:45 – 6pm for all players for the next two weeks. There is an issue with training shirts as the production was wrong from the supplier so we have sent them back for replacement.
Team Jerseys will be distributed to 7/8/9s on Friday night, the rest Nick will distribute on Sunday.