Sign Up for the 2020 Season
1 year – $55.00
3 Years – $150.00
5 Years – 250.00
New Members ($5.00 is a joining fee)
1 Year – $60.00
3 Years – $155.00
5 Years – $255.00
Becoming a Member
As a supporter of the Bowral Rugby Club we would like to invite you to take up full membership of the Club for the 2020 season. This season will be one of the most exciting for the Club in many years .
- Our new clubhouse is well underway and on completion we will have first class facilities.
- We are about to commence the construction of the fencing of Eridge Park, to make the facility safer for children.
- Gubbins Pulbrook Mitre 10 have sponsored our new electronic scoreboard.
- We won the Club Championship last year (for only the second time in club history) and all grades made the semi-finals.
- The player group has grown with the introduction of some quality talent.
- Before Christmas we will have very exciting news on who the coaching team will be for next season.
- Member benefits are again under review with great new offers to be announced soon.
- During the year we will be announcing details of how you can become a Foundation Partner.
The Club has long been the cornerstone of local, district, State and National Rugby. For 45 years the Bowral Blacks Rugby Club has provided an infrastructure where junior and senior players, spectators and rugby enthusiasts have been able to enjoy playing and watching rugby on the Highlands.
Your subscription will enable 80 senior players and over 200 juniors to grow to understand the value of rugby and mate ship in their lives. It will also provide you with the opportunity of being involved with a club that values its members by providing a comfortable clubhouse from which to watch the rugby and enjoy social interaction.
Communication with members regarding competition draw, Men’s Luncheon and Club activities will be through a monthly newsletter. Our website is being overhauled to provide a better experience for members.
Membership of the Bowral Blacks Rugby Club is an acknowledgement of the part rugby plays in our lives and is an investment in the future of the youth of the district.
The club looks forward to your membership.
If using Funds Transfer our account the details are below and can you please forward the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to enable your membership to be processed Name, Address, Email address, Telephone
Name. Bowral Rugby Club
Account No 100066343