2017 Under 10 – under 12 Representative Musters are coming up.
Muster 1 – 19th Feb
Muster 2 – 26th Feb
9am – 12pm @ Saunders Oval – Home of the Mighty Tech Tahs.
U11 SELECTION CRITERIA and TEAM VALUES for 2017
- Skill set Ability to display a high standard of rugby skills for a player’s given position
- Effective Communication Ability to communicate effectively with team members during training and during games
- Positive attitude Ability to influence the players around them in a positive way
- Confidence Willingness to ‘Chance Your Arm’ without fear of being persecuted or penalised
- Teachability Willingness to learn and the ability to listen to coaching staff/ other players and support their decisions and instructions
- Knowledge of Team Role Understanding of the player’s specific role within the team; and a willingness place the team’s success before individual accomplishment
Illawarriors and their parents/carers will be held to high levels of respectful behaviour on and off the field. Players and parents/carers creating unneccesary problems or difficulties will jeopardise their selection.
It is important to note that only players who were registered and played in 50% of the games in the 2016 Junior Illawarra Competition can be considered for selection. Also, before allowing a player to participate in any training, trail matches or championship match, he or she must be registered with one of the Illawarra clubs.
The U11 management team would like the attached nomination form filled out before the first muster, and forward it on to myself at Adam.Rainford@icloud.com We’re looking to get a good understanding of players that will be attending the musters so we start on the front foot.